Sign in to follow this  
Ogg

checking in. leave a post and we'll get back to you soon.

>S<

For those who are new welcome to JG51Molders  forums.   Most of our comms are done over discord.  Leave a message with your discord information and we'll get an invite out to you pronto.

>S<

JG51_Ogg

PM'd you the info

check your messages

Hello. I saw you were recruiting and I am interested in joining. I am returning to flight sims after a time of on again off again flying. RL kept getting in the way. BTW, I think RL is overrated. Getting a Rift last Christmas rekindled my interest. I began with JG51 in War Birds many years ago and stuck with them in the transition to IL2 Sturmovik when the squad changed to IV./JG51. The squad became Air Group 51 about the time slowed down my flying. My call sign was hazmat. I consider myself a fair pilot, still getting back into it, I can Jagd, Jabo, and I have been playing round with the HE111and JU88. My nav skills without the mission map need considerable work.

I live in KS and teach history at a small college. I can usually fly during your times.

I look forward to hearing from you. My discord is doc venture#9995

Hey hazmat,

Let me be the first to welcome you to the squadron. I'm sorry for the delay in someone getting back to you but its a pretty busy time for most of our members due to the holidays coming up.

I have given you access to the private section of the JG51 forums and I tried to invite you to our discord channel but I was unable to find you. You can use the following link to join https://discord.gg/SwhAJT

It sounds like you are going to fit right in with our merry bunch of misfits. I will get with OGG who is the acting C.O. and direct him to this post. 

BTW... what part of KS?

Thanks, Moostafa. Not sure what's up with discord. Could be on me, I haven't used discord much.

I'm looking forward to flying with a squad again.

I live in Leavenworth, outside the wall 🙂

On 11/19/2019 at 10:02 PM, docventure said:

I live in Leavenworth, outside the wall 🙂

Nice, my ex is from Laurence KS.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:08 AM, Rhyn0 said:

My respects to a brave and honorable squadron:

^S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szvQR-QT2Uo

Your breaking my heart ❤️ 

I will tell you the same thing I tell our pilots. If you don’t want to die don’t lift. It’s a war game and especially on the TAW server where a life means something expect to be killed. Don’t worry if you do it to one of our pilots we won’t come crying to you. 

XOXO

Good hunting

Welcome aboard DocVenture.  As Moostafa so eloquently stated Your name will be shortened to Doc on comms just because everyone is shorter on comms. 

I go by Og on comms when the full name is Ogg.  Like I said everything is shortened for comms LOL.  Sorry it took so long to get back on and say hello but I've been putting out a possible fire in the TAW forums.  I set it on fire then I try to control the flame which never actually happens because I'm just a grumpy old Jar Head sometimes and I don't have a good filter.

Hopefully we'll have you set up on comms for Friday night flights and the big question is.  Whatcha flying?

BTW Moo had a pair of Warthogs playing over here at Bishop today.

15 hours ago, Moostafa said:

Your breaking my heart ❤️ 

I will tell you the same thing I tell our pilots. If you don’t want to die don’t lift. It’s a war game and especially on the TAW server where a life means something expect to be killed. Don’t worry if you do it to one of our pilots we won’t come crying to you. 

XOXO

Good hunting

Your  attitude reminds me of the old russian squads in old Il2, which would do anything to win, including cheating. 

Good to see you can hold your head high in the wake of overwhelming public disapproval, you should become a politician 🙂

I'm sure I'll meet your pilots again, and when they hang helpless in their chute I'm going to waggle my wings, Salute and be on my way.

R.

• Like 1

Hello, i'm looking for a group of guys or gals to fly IL2 with. i see you fly mostly eastern time zone, which more suits my central time zone.  I fly with a loose group of people now but, they play in the pacific time zone which turns into late nights for me. i prefer normal servers, but i'm willing to learn others. 

thanks, Archer#7727