Sign in to follow this  
Beazil

Who does NOT own Bodenplatte?

First person to speak up gets a free deluxe copy of Bodenplatte.  Any previous member who wants to join us could get started this way.  New members are eligible too.   Just post and fly a sortie with us.  S!

😄

On 5/25/2020 at 7:05 PM, Beazil said:

First person to speak up gets a free deluxe copy of Bodenplatte.  Any previous member who wants to join us could get started this way.  New members are eligible too.   Just post and fly a sortie with us.  S!

😄

I don't know if it's still available, but I'm getting back into flying and I only have Stalingrad.

Well I guess you own Bodenplatte now.

Of course, I updated my bios yesterday afternoon, and now my comp won't even post.  Good times.

Let me get my shit squared away and I'll send you the code.

Thanks a lot beazil, very generous. Good luck with your bios, I hate playing with that stuff.

I need your email address that is registered to your il2 account on thier forums/store.