Sign in to follow this  
Beazil

Interesting

I have just been handed a ban over at the official forums for defending the publisher's product.

My fault for opening my mouth I guess.  Won't be doing that anytime soon.

Welcome aboard Bear!  Good to have you.  I'm to set you up apparantly.  

I have no idea what that means.  But I'll find out!

I'm ground crew tonight. Need to get checked out with Jokkr. Want to make sure I don't ruin anyone's experience.

By the way, there was some mention of passwords and the like for the server? How does all that get worked out? Get's settled when you join up for the evening?

Grab Discord if you don't have it and make sure to grab the link from our site.

Hey Bear.  PM me your email address when you get a moment.  I was talking to Jokker yesterday and he said you guys had made some arrangments for training on Monday evening at 8pm Central (9 EST).  I will be there to assist and or provide training and information.  Nothing terribly formal or anything like that  - just a friendly orientation and introduction.  S!  I want to help you get feeling comfortable.  Also you'll want to grab DCS simple radio.  Free download and we just might have a link somewhere around here.  If not we'll get you hooked up.  S!

Oh good you guys found each other

c u  tonight