Reporting for duty!

Ok just saw the %75 on BOS, BOM, and BOK

What all do I need to get back online?

Does all of the game intertwine with one another? What do I need after these Battle of Boldenplatte?

If someone can please take some time and explain everything I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!!!! 

Was JG51_Viper03

Nice to have you back Viper.

Yes all the different modules intertwine with each other. Basically what you are doing is buying the ability to fly the plane sets that come with each model as the maps are free to fly on online even if you don’t own the module. 

At the current prices I would pickup the premium versions as they give you access to the collector planes for that module. Usually there are two or three collector planes that will cost you $20 each if you don’t. 

I bought my stuff from their website, Ogg got his off of steam. The only real difference is that steam has a lot better download speeds then doesthe IL-2 site. 

Right now we are flying a campaign with later war aircraft. If you are not planning on picking up BODENPLATTE then I would at least make sure to pickup the battle of Kuban so you can join us. 

Are you running VR?

also make sure you check thread on the forum the briefing for this Friday. 

Get at least Stalingrad from Steam.  That will be the primary account.  You'll get Steam Downloader for future updates. Then get the rest from either one, whoever has the best pricing when you're ready.
You can always look here and see what you are missing and the current pricing on steam  https://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=il2  

Good to see you back Viper/Ginger

>S<

Thank you both for the reply. If I buy up to Kuban will I be able to fly in this current campaign?

Welcome back!

Do you still want my HOTAS? I need your address again to send it out.

Hey Movak!

The answer is maybe I got a yoke and throttle quadrant that I use for xplane 11 I am going to try it out for IL2 and see if i like it or not.

39 minutes ago, Gingerman said:

Thank you both for the reply. If I buy up to Kuban will I be able to fly in this current campaign?

Truth,  Yes, reality, you'll be very outclassed.  but for the most part you'll be able to play on all the maps

Like Ogg said you can fly but it may not be the aircraft that you want. All the Bf110s, Ju87s, Ju88s and He111s will be available to you but you will be limited to the early war Bf109s and Fw190s. 

For the Bf109 you will be limited up to the Bf109G-4 (not a bad aircraft). The G-6 is a collectors plane and for some strange reason is one of the few aircraft that has to be bought by itself. I would wait for this one to go on sale. The K-14 and K-4 come with Bodenplatte.

For the Fw190s you will be limited to the A-3 and A-5. The Fw190A-8 and D-9 come with Bodenplatte.

Bodenplatte is still not officially out but it will be at the first of November. Currently it is showing as being $10 the base price but I'm sure at some point next year it too will get a discount added to it during the sales C1 runs. 

LOL, I know how that goes 🙂

Did you happen to pick the others up or just Bodenplatte? Only asking because I'm wondering what aircraft you have. 

Sweet looking forward to seeing you up in the Sky with us. Will have to get you setup with our new radio system. 

Unfortunately the wife planned a camping trip this weekend or I would jump on it. I will hopefully join this sunday,s mission though. I do need a key for tacview and I still need to setup the srs comms.