Welcome to JG51 "Mölders"

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JG51Ogg

I figured since T is showing what he's doing.....

I figured you might like this little video.  I found this when I pulled the Go-Pro's out to charge them.  This was taken 2 years ago on opening day of Deer season.  For some reason we we're heading into town.  I have the "go get it box" strapped down so there was a purpose behind this.  It starts just leaving the camp and ends 4.5 miles later when we are about 1/2 mile from town.  It doesn't look like it but When you see the straight part I'm going between 45 and 50 through that section.

This was filmed from my 1999 Arctic Cat 400 4x4.  Last year because of my heart problem and the equipment they had me strapped with I couldn't ride  with my new ride.  The next series will be from a 2017 Polaris 570EFI.

Nice, that looks like a lot of fun. Is that Ontop with you?

T,

Yes that's Ontop.  He bought a new Can-Am Commander side by side to play with up there.  When you get some vacation time, and if you'd like to join us for a weekend, or a hunt, I'll let you know when we're going.  We have 4 quads and the Commander.  If you don't want to drive, grab a beer, get in the Commander with him sit down, shut up, and hang on.

We usually take a trip up to Whitefish Point across the Superior coastline then back on some trails through the woods at least once a year.  This year will be the first time I Go-Pro a North run from camp.

And if you want to hunt, you can see the type of terrain we're in.

I am definitely going to take you up on that as it would be awesome!

reminds me of rally race dashcams, really fuckin cool