Welcome to JG51 "Mölders"

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JG51Ogg

A fitting end

>S<

My duties as CO have been given to BlackC5.  He will do with the position as he sees fit.

I will check in on the forums from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

May this game become what it could be.  May the infighting between servers be appeased and everyone share knowledge.

I have pulled the screws out of my G940 mounts.  They have been placed back into their original Styrofoam packing and moved to storage.

I will place updates of what I'm doing on my Youtube channel "jg51ogg".  It will consist mainly of what I do at hunting camp.  The preparation for the upcoming Black Bear season, as well as White tail deer, and Coyote.

This is the last video I plan on producing for the WarbirdsOfPrey youtube channel covering my final login for the game.  It's 33 minutes long, but a fitting ending arrives.

It's been a great time getting to know you and watch you grow as people outside the game.

>S<

1 person likes this

Good luck Ogg, Sorry to miss your last flight, but RL is biting me in the @&&, Currently all of my spare time is spent rebuilding my house and shop and figuring out how to pay for it all.