Welcome to JG51 "Mölders"

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JG51Ogg

Now I've been banned from TS

No not ours at Warbirds of Prey.  Over at the ATAG server they banned me from their forums and now from their TS server.  Why the Fuck would they do that Ogg you ask?  Straight from the TS server message bar "You are banned permanently. Reason: "JG51_Ogg  attempting to draw players off ATAG Server to his own."".  What a bunch of bitches.  I asked some player to come help us test the server over 2 weeks ago and now I'm banned from it?

So in my own Ogg like way I sent them an Email and told them go fuck themselves and that I would like to see them ban everyone that is not ATAG because they have free will and see them go play alone with them and their 13 friends.  

Fuck them assholes.  I'm about to make a server name that is "PROPER SERVER NOT ATAG" server and leave it up and running from my old computer.  Just so when they come in they see it every time they log in to steam.

yea I found out a wile back that they are starting some of the same crap that went on and drove me away from  WWIIOL.

It will be interesting to see if the rest of us get the same treatment

Thats a retarded ass reason to ban you. I myself am just about done with the ATAG server. It is just a loop of the same damn missions over and over and over and over again. I am going to put my full attention towards the warbirds of prey server myself even when there are few pilots on. Warbirds of prey server is the last push for CLOD I can think of to keep playing this game.

It really feels like they're attempting to destroy their own community.

You can't reason with them, they're like some sort of elitist clique at this point. They only give a damn about themselves.

This update has been an absolute fucking nightmare

Edited by Fresh Giant

Weird I've never had a problem there...to me the update was a disaster at first but after that server fix things have been looking good.

I don't know I play on ATAG almost every day and never felt like it was clique-y...at least on the axis side. Alas maybe I'm not paying attention.

The real b/tch is that its typically the only server that has a grip of people on it and I'm not into fighting with AI.

Wonder,

I didn't have a problem with them either until I went against the grain and rubbed them the wrong way.  I got banned from the forums because I was trying to get answers from TeamFusion members on the forums.  The ATAG guys came after me telling me I should not question TF about the problems. In my last post I more or less said "what are you gonna do ban me for asking questions about shades?" and they did.

Black Knight worked every day to fix the Warbirds server side issues to remove the lag spikes and rubber banding issues.  We had it reduced where it was playable and I went to the TS and said we needed some help testing the server and had about 4 regular players come over along with all the ATAG and TeamFusion players that were on TS when we were testing.  Our test was successful when we were at 100 aircraft in proximity.  Adding more AI started to show the lag problem again.

There was a large propagation of players to the Warbirds server.  A week later TeamFusion gave ATAG a server file based on what Black Knight had started and with their touches added into the mix.  ATAG put up their own test server and came to our TS and into our server and asked us to come test the latest TF patch.  The patch was a success and they changed their server files immediately to play on the STEAM servers.  TF 3 days later sent me an Email asking if we would like the BETA server files to put up on our servers.  I said to send them and I would get them to the Admin.  I have the files and sent them to BK and he checked them and loaded them into our server files also.  Mind you that Warbirds and ATAG were the only servers to get the updated playable files.

Even with having the completed server files warbirds was running a good competition against the ATAG server.  People liked the Warbirds server because of the customization skins, an objective to the fight that lasted beyond the 4 hour map laid out, and never being too outclassed by the enemy fighters.  My case in point, when was the last time operation DYNAMO was played on the ATAG server?  Now it seems every other map is New Dawn Fades which is a twitch gangbang of players with insta action on the deck turn and burn.

On Monday night I was playing on ATAG server and using the ATAG TS AXIS channel for comms,  After having been in it on and off throughout the day I went to the Allied Channel and it had a couple of ATAG guys on there and I was talking with ATAG_Lewis about a particular fight we had had.  When I was getting ready to leave I said to him it seems like you're servers are becoming more Warbirds like with the skins, no RR, the radar calls, and you got rid of maps like Dynamo and got more fighting maps running.  He said yeah dynamo was a map killer. we laughed and away I went.

I went to log into the ATAG server to work on my hurricane skills Wednesday and this was what I had gotten.  You're banned for taking away players on our TS server.  Never mind that they have done, on our game server and TeamSpeak server, the same in the past also.  They have not been banned from our servers.

If you play on ATAG servers every day and don't come play with us, your squad mates, when we are on the Warbirds server then why be a member of this squad?  Why not apply for status within the ATAG community?  Soon enough we will have the bugs worked out on the Warbirds server and it will be a better server even with the enhancement of AI that you don't like.  And as for the AI what is it you don't like?  Have you been flying against them in the last week?  If you think they're just target drones then you're mistaken.  If they kick your ass then you need to work on your fighting skills because they have been raised to a good fighting level.  Learning to be a part of a team, fighting as a team, which is what we do best.

So I guess the question is do you want to be a part of this squad or do you want to play only with the ATAG guys?  This squad is not going to be a Warbirds server only squad but it is going to run squad night operations on the Warbirds servers.  If you can't or won't fly on the server with us then why be one of us?  That's my question.  It's a question you need to ask yourself.

If you're not going to fly with us let us know and we will have you moved to inactive status.

You will always be welcomed here with the squad no matter your resolve.

Easy now. I was just saying I haven't had problems there. I didn't intend on it becoming some kinda loyalty test.

I just play where people are. If you guys are on Warbirds server on Sunday then I'll go to Warbirds. If there's 60 people on ATAG on a Tuesday night I'll go to ATAG. No big deal.

I'm all about PvP but unless we the pilots who are running the Warbirds server play on it how can we expect anyone else to? Don't get me wrong I'm not telling anyone how or where to play, just make an observation. 

I do like some of the ATAG missions and their server has been a lot of fun. I don't have anything against them, I'm just looking for something a little different then what they are running. I know that right now the Warbirds server is lacking dedicated pilots but with time I think that will change.