Welcome to JG51 "Mölders"

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• BlackC5

Alternate squad night   08/06/2018

We will be adding an alternate squad night of Saturdays @ 9:30 eastern, we may be flying BOS or CloD join up on the ATAG TS server @ the JG51 channel to find out which. the normal Sunday night squad night will still in effect for those who want to join.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JG51Ogg

can't get 4.5 to work

Well since I've been banned from the ATAG server for voicing an opinion I guess I'll be nice and post an announcement here.

For those that want to fly a game that does not stutter Warbirds of Prey will be hosting 2 servers. 1 Server running TF 4.312 MOD and one server running TF 4.5.

We will be running both servers until there is a viable fix for 4.5 for everyone.

We would like to let everyone know we would like to test the servers and would like to have as many people who wish to run 4.312 MOD to run your 4.312 and come to the Warbirds of Prey server Sunday night beginning at 4:00PM EST (9:00PM GMT)

Not sure how well it would run CloD but it might work.